Monday, March 12, 2012

new start, surprisingly in pink!

I've been neglecting my blog for too long, now it's time to get back to taking some proper care of it.
For a good start - a completely new series of jewelry, completely new color and - a completely new idea of presenting my pieces.

Different styles and occasions - it will be a series of posts in which I will be showing various outfits accompanied by my jewelry pieces. All this to show that they can be worn in many different ways and that they not always are only what they seem to be when you look at them in my shop on Etsy.

On Etsy I am selling my pendants with a simple stainless steel cord choker. Not because I think it's the prettiest, but because I want to leave lots of space for their future owners to be creative. The choker is very easy to remove and replace with some other stringing material, so that one pendant can fit many styles and occasions, never becoming boring.










 For today I have chosen a pendant from my newest 'Sentimental Journey' series. The pendant is titled 'First Kiss' and in some pictures it is being accompanied by the 'Memories' ring.
We will join Karolina (my favorite and only model at the moment) sitting at work, walking with Val (also a great model, unfortunately not for jewelry ;-)), preparing for a date and going to a theater or some elegant party at her elderly auntie. Personally I think the pendant (and the ring for more fancy occasions) is doing just great :)







So, let's take a closer look. For a girlish and casual look we have combined the pendant strung on a short white ribbon with a simple white shirt and a sweater in similar shade as the pendant itself. Light pants, ankle high boots, a golden retriever - and  Karolina's ready for her walk.



(featuring our sweet Valeria here :-))






Now, shouldn't we go to work for a little while? Karolina decided to work for some serious office today, so we went for some professional yet individual look. A grey shirt accompanied by a long grey jacket, dark pants and glasses. All this accompanied by the pendant strung on a stainless steel choker. Simple and classy, the boss sure will like it :-)







After work there is time for some relax. How about a date? Karolina wanted to look sexy and feminine, so we went for something that always works: a lace see-through top and a black skirt, plus high heels. The pendant was strung on a black satin choker and accompanied by the big ring from the same series of jewelry.



Yes, it was a very nice date...





Oops... Now something really serious, a visit to a theater. Karolina prefers simple outfits, so we chose a simple black dress accompanied by our pendant and big ring. But this time the pendant is strung on a long strand of faux pearls - the outfit is still simple but elegant enough to wear it to a theater or to your auntie's official golden wedding anniversary party...





So, that's it for the first time. It has been my first shoot of this kind with Karolina, we still need some practice as a team, but still  I think we haven't done bad... And we definitely are going to do something like this again!

22 comments:

  1. So professional blog and wonderful-looking model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is perfect. Love the styling, love the model and the doggy model too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katerina, Valeria loves you back, that is what she said ;-)

      Delete
  3. Great way to show your pieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very happy you think so, Estella!

      Delete
  4. I must say, it is not just your jewelry that is beautiful!
    Great blog! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eva!
      (Well, I know it's not just the jewelry, it's Val, isn't it? Just needed an excuse to sneak her in ;-))

      Delete
  5. Love everything about this post! Congrats, Jagna, you are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, your opinions means a lot to me :)

      Delete
  6. Great post! Love the pictures, they're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the first one picture! And those with sweater are very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say I like the first one a lot myself :-)

      Delete
  8. Lovely post! And perfect that you consider the pendant to be removable - so that it can be personalised. I really like that! And great for art bead scene too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your visit, Rebecca! I am very happy you like the post (and the removable pendant as well) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Today I have another look at these gorgeous photos and blog post! Very lovely job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...